- Absolute reliability in all environmental conditions
- Rotating outer sleeve enables control of light output ensuring
maximum security against detection
- Adjustable to four deﬁned illuminated proﬁles
- Betalight luminance maintains night vision
- Maintenance-free, no batteries or bulbs required
- Lightweight, compact and rugged design
- NATO stock number 6260-99-781-4147
The SPI utilizes green light to a nominal brightness
of 750 µL. Rotating outer sleeve controls brightness
and illuminated proﬁle. Brightness is not affected by
temperature, humidity, altitude or operational plane.
The SPI is ﬁtted with a clip attachment and neck cord.
The SPI is constructed of robust, matt black ﬁnished
- Infantry night aid: for reading target record charts,
fuse or sight graduation.
- Night navigation aid: to enable map and
- Aiming point light or arc of ﬁre marker.
- Directional route marker.
SPI’s can also be supplied with white light.
Length : 67 mm
Diameter : 30 mm
Weight : 40 g