LED mini floodlights are small, lightweight, low profile LED lighting solutions for new build and retrofit applications. Initially designed and installed in cockpits and vehicle cabins, this lighting is suitable for most interior lighting applications, particularly where height or space is an issue.
The benefits of LED technology far outweigh that of incandescent technology. The requirement to store, replace and dispose of bulbs is eliminated, maintenance time is reduced and it provides significant through life cost and energy savings.
Available in both standard visible and night vision compatible, other colours and variants can be developed if required. Positioning wedges for the lights can also be supplied.
- 28V DC
- Low profile LED light
- Lightweight – 13g
- NVIS White and Green A
- White, Green
- Current control circuit
- Operating temperature -40°C to +70°C
- Power consumption 40mA @ 28V DC
- Sealed to IP53
- Mean Time Between Failure >40,000 hours
- Excellent resistance to shock and vibration
- Rugged, reliable, durable
- Through life cost savings over fluorescent / incandescent
- Fit and forget solution
- NVIS colours meet MIL-STD-3009
• Internal lighting
• Area lighting
• Vehicles, ships, aircraft, shelters
• Night vision upgrades
- The benefits of LED technology far outweigh that of
incandescent technology. The requirement to store,
replace and dispose of bulbs is eliminated, maintenance
time is reduced and it provides significant through life cost
and energy savings.
Resilient Lights Able to Meet EMC Challenges
- The lights are designed to cope with the toughest environmental and EMC challenges, and exceed both FAA and military specifications, while Oxley LED lighting controllers range from simple dimming controls to providing specific flash patterns for formation of anti-collision lights in either visible or IR.
LED lighting for military fixed wing and rotary aircraft.
- Solutions include external lighting systems, internal cockpit / cabin lighting, and the widest range of positional, landing and taxi lights. Both visible and covert solutions are available for day and night operations; many lights in the range provide dual mode capability. Oxley has experience in designing and manufacturing highly specialised solutions such as complex air refuelling lights.