The self-luminous Torch is a compact, lightweight light source with reliable and secure illumination that does not affect night vision.
- Maintenance-free, no batteries or bulbs required
- Light weisht (Fight light)
- Optimised performance for reading
- Will continue work normally even when used
or immersed in water
- Smooth non-slip casing and ergonomic design
- Recessed light source and hinged front cover
increase security by enabling graduated light exposure
- Service life of 10 years
- NATO stock number 6260-99-965-3582
- Operation in temperatures between -60 °C and +70 °C.
NASA judged the quality of these betalight torches to be so high that no spares were supplied.
The inner housing is constructed of tough polycarbonate, the outer body and hinged front cover of black neoprene rubber. A nylon cord is attached to the ﬁxing ring.
Overall length : 77 mm
Diameter : 35 mm
Weight : 45 g