- Dual Burn Technology
- Comfortlite Technology
- SmartHeat Technology
- High MTBF, outstanding durability and EMC performance
- Nato Stock numbered
- Designed to meet environmental MIL-STD-810
- Designed to meet EMC MIL-STD-461 and EMC MIL-STD-464A
Dual Burn® Technology JW Speaker
- By combining your high and low beam, the Dual Burn optics provide the driver with both widespread visibility along with a powerful punch of light down the road! ECE Compliant for on-road use.
- Provides the most powerful punch of light down the road and delivers an additional illumination above the horizon.
- The High Beam provides a powerful punch of light down the road and illumination above the horizon.
- The Low Beam improves rider visibility and added foreground illumination, which means there is light in all the right places.
- This technology will de-ice your lens twice as fast as other lights due his thermally conductive grid system. The system will automatically run at start up or when the temperature drops.
- If the technology senses the temperature to be above threshold, the SmartHeat grid system will automatically turn off to keep the lamp from overheating.
Supporting ECE standards
1. Guarantees that your lights are compliant in the European Union and in non-European countries that use these ECE standard.
2. ECE versions feature DRL and FP functions.
JW Speaker – MIL-STD-1179E – MIL-STD-461F – MIL-STD-810G – Military Driving Lights – Military lighting – STANAG – STANAG 4381
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?