Self luminious multi-purpose markers
THEY GUIDE YOUR PATH WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT
The self-luminious markers are always on and require no electricity. The are the perfect solution for corridors, stairways, route safety, marking of vital portable equipment.
Route markers are available with a range of brightness levels, from 80 µL to 900 µL and in different colour options.
- Absolute reliability in all environmental conditions
- Available in different sizes, shapes and colours
- Continue to operate under water
- No Batteries or bulbs required
- Maintenance-free, operational life of 10 to 15 years
- Tough, impact-resistant yet lightweight enclosures
- They are rated for operation in temperatures of
-60 °C to +80 °C
- Designed to meet EMC MIL-STD-464A
- Route safety: marking of ropes, paths, steps, hazards and obstacles
- Survival scenarios: marking of vital portable equipment, torch, radio, keys, tents etc.
- Visualisation of important equipment in low light and no light conditions
- Fixed equipment: marking of switches, doors and alarm buttons
- Remote or un-serviced installations: reliable, long-term illumination and marking
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS STANDARD MARKERS
|LINE (SURFACE) MP 166||12.7 mm||14.2 mm||95.3 mm|
|LINE (SURFACE) MP 145||15.5 mm||8.0 mm||65.5 mm|
|DOME (SURFACE) MP 152||33.3 mm||66.8 mm|
|FLAT TOP (SURFACE) MP 107||25.4 mm||28.6 mm|
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?